Green Beret Foundation
- ONLINE AUCTION FROM SEPT. 11-13
Be sure to enter the livestream as early as 6:30 pm to make sure your video and audio feeds are working before the event begins at 7 pm. Grab yourself a snack, a cozy seat and join us for our annual gala event!
7:00 pm EST: 2020 GBF Virtual Event
Make sure to register a mobile phone so that you can bid on our great auction items and make a donation.
1. The Super Silent and Silent Auction packages will close approximately at 9:30 pm EST on Sept. 13, 2020.
2. All winning bids are final. There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
3. Should an auction or raffle package become unredeemable due to COVID-19, GBF will turn your support into a fully tax-deductible donation. Examples of changes in redemption include a business closing and not re-opening, or any current social-distancing guidelines preventing the package from being redeemed.
4. A pre-registered credit card at gbf.home.qtego.net is required to begin bidding, purchase raffle tickets or to make a donation. We accept all major credit cards.
5. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions, and expiration dates on items and services. Unless otherwise stated, gift certificates exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity. Unless otherwise noted, all auction items and services must be used within one (1) year of September 13, 2020. We appreciate your strict observance of these restrictions, as future donations depend upon it.
6. Due to the nature of this virtual event, all auction items can be picked up by contacting Barb Backscheider (email@example.com), or can be shipped to the winner at the winner's expense. GBF will communicate with all winning bidders after the auction closes regarding auction item pick up/delivery/shipping. SHIPPING AND HANDLING MAY APPLY
7. GBF is not permitted to ship alcohol to a winning bidder. You must be at least 21 years old to purchase any packages containing alcohol and tours of alcoholic establishments (distillery, brewery, etc.)